The DVI-SPLITPRO-2 Dual Screen Video Processor is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations. It is an ideal solution for applications where up to four video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 4 video inputs, of which 2 can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control. The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate output images, wherever positions and whatever sizes you want for viewing two computers or two video signals or a combination.
The embedded scalar converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) format, one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.
- Three graphic (DVI / VGA) and two video (Component / Composite) Inputs, from 640x480 to 1920x1200, (Only two can be used simultaneously)
- Interlaced or progressive.
- Dual outputs (DVI / VGA), 640x480 to 1920x1200.
- PIP, PAB, Full screen modes and adjustable size& position through software.
- Titles, borders and colored backgrounds.
- Resize, position, flip, zoom& pan and blend output video.
- Can be cascaded to obtain more images.
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use.
- Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use.
- Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.).
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200.
- Perfectly as a video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher.
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements.
- IR control and software control through RS-232.
- Portable size.
|Description ||Dual Screen Video Image Processor |
|Video Bandwidth ||DVI Single Link - 4.95Gbps |
|VGA - 165 MHz |
|Component - 30 MHz |
|Composite u 13.5 MHz |
|Supported Resolutions ||480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p (60) / 1920x1200@75 / 1600x1200@60 |
|Audio Support ||No |
|Control ||RS232 & IR |
|Embedded Video Mixer ||Yes |
|Ability to Cascade ||Yes |
|Input TMDS Signal ||1.2 Volts (peak u peak) |
|ESD Protection ||Human body model - ? 15kV (air gap discharge) & ±8kV (contact discharge |
|Input ||1 x VGA |
|1 x DVI |
|1 x Composite |
|1 x RS232 |
|Output ||1 x DVI |
(VGA through DVI to VGA Adapter)
|DVI Connector Type ||DVI-I (29-Pin female) |
|VGA Connector Type ||HD-15 (15-pin D-sub female) |
|S-Video Connector ||9 Pin |
|RS232 Connector ||DE-9 (9-pin D-sub female) |
|RCA Connector ||75? |
|RJ45 Connector ||WE/SS 8P8C with 2 LED indicators |
|Dimensions ||7.1" x 4" x 0.9" (L x W x H) |
|Size ||1U Rack-mount with ears |
|Power Supply ||AC 100-240V |
|Power Consumption ||10 Watts (max) |
|Operating Temperature ||0~40°C [32~104°F] |
|Storage Temperature ||-20~60°C [-4~140°F] |
|Relative Humidity ||20~90% RH [no condensation] |