This listing is for DVI-AVUWALL-4X16 Video Wall only. Use description below as a general reference.
Avenview DVI-AVUWALL PC based Video wall Processor Series makes a statement within the area of collaborative video walls, matrix and control room management. Engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, image quality, and scalability, Avenview has adopted the Mura MPX Series output/input boards within the hardware design. The unique single-slot board design supports up to 16 HD inputs and up to 16 HD outputs
These modular graphic cards feature, universal input signal for both digital and analog (DVI, RGB/VGA, Component, S-Video & Composite) and captures and displays each signal at full true color (24-bit) image quality. Thus having the ability to capture and display uncompressed data with impeccable quality of text, video, and graphics. Easily configurable with our hardware with optional cards-
MPX high-density analog series cards provide additional NTSC/PAL/SECAM input channel support,
MPX-SDI board includes support (2) two 3G SDI video inputs and (2) two DVI outputs.
DVI-AVUWALL PC based Videowall transmit duplex data transfer @ 8/32/64 Gbit/sec for the flawless display of video input captures without sacrificing frame rate, color or resolution. Also permits load balancing and bandwidth preservation important for large-scale, multi-channel projects.
Designed for control rooms, operation centers and other mission critical environments as well as digital signage, and presentation systems that require stable, reliable video wall technology.
- Single-slot board design with integrated support of 36 outputs and 36 inputs channels on the same board
- PCI Express x16 Gen2 host bus connection leverages 64 Gbit/s full duplex data transfer
- Maximum output resolution of 2048x1152 (SL-DVI) & 2048x1536 (RGB/VGA) per display
- Maximum input resolution of 1920x1200 (SL-DVI, RGB/VGA), 1920x1080i (Component), and NTSC/PAL/SECAM (S-Video, Composite) per input
- HDCP compliant board captures protected video content from digital cable, satellite set-top boxes, video streamers and Blu-ray™ players and outputs the content to HDCP-enabled displays
- Supports Bezel Management as well as Edge Overlap for multi?projector platforms in both landscape and portrait modes
- Multi-functional board design facilitates video switching, signal conversion, scaling and de-interlacing from a single board, eliminating the need for separate solutions
- Vuwall for iPad® and Vuwall for Windows® software easily and intuitively controls your video wall.
- Designed for Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit) and Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64 bit)