The DVC-3 is a video test pattern generator for high-resolution display devices. The unit provides DVI, PC (VGA through SXGA), and HDTV Component Video (Y,Pb,Pr) outputs.The DVC-3 features 28 static and dynamic video test patterns specially designed for testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting high end video gear and A/V installations. Features
In addition to all of standard PC resolutions and refresh rates (up to SXGA at 85 Hz), it is capable of providing HDTV outputs from 480p to 1080p both in DVI digital and in YPbPr formats. The OSD indicates output resolution and refresh rate settings. Among the available 28 test patterns are: color bar, multi-burst, circle, purity, 50% grey and crosshatch. The OSD is also removed from the screen after a time delay to prevent pattern burn on the monitor.
The DVC-3 comes in a sturdy metal case and it includes DVI, VGA, and VGA-to-Component cables to handle most high-end testing and installation requirements. The DVC-3 is ideal to use with LCD, plasma, CRT monitors, and projectors that are equipped with PC, Component, or DVI inputs.
- 3 devices in one. VGA, Component, and DVI video test pattern Generator
- Programmable PC output resolutions from 640x480 to 1280x1024 (VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA)
- Programmable HDTV output resolutions from 480p to 1080p (480p 576p 720p 1080p)
- 28 typical and custom video test patterns (both static and dynamic)
- Easy-to-use push-button OSD menu control
- Includes all cables required
- Packaged in highly portable EMI shielded enclosure
- Dimensions: 1.2" H x 7" W x 7" D
- Weight: 3 lbs. (shipping)
- Power Supply: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external Universal power supply. Output Voltage: 5V DC Center-Positive.
Do not substitute any other external power supply without contacting the factory first
- Standards: PC (RGBHV): VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA video.
HDTV (YPbPr): 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080p
DVI: All of the above
- Connectors: HD15 for VGA and YPbPr
29 pin female DVI connector
- Supported: Analog Video: VGA and YPbPr
- Interfaces: Digital Video: DVI-I Single Link