Beautifully sculpted, feedback-free sound can be yours when the ULTRAGRAPH DIGITAL DEQ1024 has a place in your rack. It's a 31-band equalizer, a feedback destroyer and dynamics processor all in one. Most importantly, state-of-the-art 24/48-bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver the ultimate in sonic resolution.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz processor featuring EQ, RTA and dynamic processing for PA and mastering applications
- Unique "True Curve" Function - fader settings reflect actual frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
- "Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable High and Low Cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room equalization
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface with selectable sample rates (44.1, 48, 96 kHz)
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on Â¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The DEQ1024's FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects critical feedback frequencies. Switching on the automatic Feedback Destroyer removes feedback within a fraction of a second.
DEQ1024's EQ section features three selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 high-quality illuminated 45 mm faders. The switchable True Curve function precisely translates fader positions into an exact frequency response. In addition, the DEQ1024 features sweepable Low Cut and High Cut filters, an "œinaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and an onboard Pink Noise generator plus a Stereo Image control that provides unbelievable spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
Bridging Analog and Digital
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface gives you ample connection flexibility and lets you select between three sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and Â¼"œ TRS connectors.
Great Sound, Great Value
Put simply, the DEQ1024 is a brilliant addition to any live rig, especially one that tours internationally. The built-in switch-mode power supply can operate worldwide (100 - 240 V~) while providing noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption. Check one out at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out what this incredible audio solution can do for your sound
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.