Ophit USA DDI-A Series fiber optical cable featuring HDCP Compliance is the answer to long-run cabling. Digital (DVI-D) Fiber Optic cables provide crystal clear images at the highest resolutions without worries about distances or interference. Ideal for digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 330 ft.(100 meters) away from the video source based on DVI-D standard Single-Link standard that support 1920x1080P or 1600x1200P resolutions, enough for virtually any display on the market today. DDI-A series cables are ideal for commercial and home theater applications.
- Plug and Play, easy installation
- HDCP compliant.
- Integrated DVI-D cable solution includes the fiber optics components and the DDC/HDCP signal line
- No external power required (check your device for proper power support)
- About the same size as regular copper based DVI connectors.
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI standard.
- RGB and clock signal are transmitted via fiber optical cables DDC signal and 5V power line is transmitted via copper cables.
- No EMI characteristics.
- Ideal for medical instruments and airplanes.
- Video wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment