This listing is for CTS24+2POEHO Chassis only. Use description below as a general reference.
The ComNet CTS24+2 is a fully managed layer-2 commercial grade Ethernet transport system and provides up to 24 ports of 10/100 Ethernet and two ports of 10/100/1000TX or 1000FX transmission. The CTS24+2 series allows for ultimate flexibility in combining standard copper, optical, and extended distance Ethernet all in one rack mounted chassis configuration. Optional PoE allows the user to customize a solution to fit a specific application in a 1 RU rack space.
The system includes a chassis with optional PoE supplies of 400 or 1000 Watts. Up to three 8 channel modules can be ordered to populate the system. These modules are offered in conventional CAT5/6 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 100FX optical SFP, or CopperLine® Coax or UTP interfaces. The selected combination of chassis and modules are assembled at the factory to ensure your configuration is tested as a complete unit.
- Commercial Grade for 0ºC-50ºC operation
- Fully configurable via web based GUI or USB CLI
- PoE options of 400 W or 1000 W
- 2 gigabit combo uplinks
- 3 slots capable of 8 ports each for a total of up to 24 configurable PoE-capable ports
- 19" 1 RU form factor
- 5 year warranty
- 8 channel 10/100 TX ports (optional PoE)
- 8 channel Coax CopperLine ports (optional PoE)
- 8 channel UTP CopperLine ports (optional PoE)
- 8 channel 100 Mbps FX SFP ports
- Web / USB CLI configurable
- VLAN support
- PoE management
- CopperLine rate management (10/100 Mbps)
- IGMP multicast support