This listing is for CR-64X16V5-16U Switcher only. Use description below as a general reference.
The CRYSTAL series is a high density and large-scale VGA routing switcher. It supports VGA signals (5BNCs R, G, B, H, V). CRYSTAL offers three fixed frame sizes: a 32×32 in eight rack units (RU), a 64×64 in 16 RUs, and a 128×128 in 29 RUs.
The CRYSTAL series support RS-232/422, TCP/IP, CAN and C-BUS control interfaces. It uses redundant power supply units and control systems. Featuring flexible configuration, CRYSTAL series is suitable for a wide range of computer video applications.
CRYSTAL uses modular design. All the modules are front plug-ins and hot-swappable. Thus, it can be upgraded and expanded “on-line” by changing the number of I/O modules.
CRYSTAL’s control system can perform SWITCH, CHECK, LOCK and SALVO. It uses a redundant control module to ensure stability and reliability. For example, if the primary control module fails, the backup control module can be activated manually or automatically.
The CRYSTAL series is ideal for various applications, including large screen display projectors, distance learning, command control centers and multimedia conference systems.
- Switching sizes: CRYSTAL 3000: 32×32 in 8 rack units (RU). CRYSTAL 6000: 64×64 in 16 RUs. CRYSTAL 9000: 128×128 in 29 RUs.
- Signal Format: VGA (5BNCs R, G, B, H, V)
- Multi-frame cascading via NODE-BUS
- Can be controlled through Ogden Technology Corp's universal control panel
- Multi-control panels cascading
- Compatible with multiple communication protocols (GALAXY, NETWORK, CREATOR)
- Control Interfaces include C-BUS, CAN-BUS, RS-232/RS-422 and TCP/IP
- Redundant power supply units & control systems
- Built-in cooling fans