Kramer's CP-GM/5BM (M) series premium quality cables are constructed of plenum 5 mini coax cable terminated with a molded 15-pin HD connector at one end, and 5 BNCs at the other. They offer outstanding durability and high performance for any computer graphic video signal application where a plenum rating is required.
- Quality Construction - Constructed from flexible, high-quality plenum rated cable containing 5 mini coaxes. BNCs are premium quality true 75ohm.
- Plenum Rated - The low smoke and fire-resistant properties of plenum rated cable allow it to reside in air return spaces of ceiling, floors, and walls, often saving the cost of installing conduit.
- Numerous Applications - Ideal for applications requiring passive breakout from 15-pin to RGBHV. Ideal for routing typical computer video and audio signals in professional AV systems.
- Cable Specs - For detailed specs, see Kramer BCP-5X bulk cable.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 3.0 to 30.5m (10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100ft
This product replaces the CP-GM/5BM
|Before use: ||For best results, keep plenum cable at room temperature for 24 hours before use. |
|Coax Center Conductor: ||26 AWG 7/34 tined copper |
|Coax Jacket Colors: ||Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black |
|Dielectric: ||Foamed FEP |
|Outer Jacket Color: ||Black w/ white lettering |
|Outer Jacket: ||Lead free plenum rated PVC |
|C (UL): ||CMP |
|NEC: ||In accordance with article 725 |
|RoHS: ||Fully Compliant |
|UL: ||CL2P |
|Capacitance: ||16.0pF per foot |
|DC resistance: ||41ohm per 1000 ft |
|Impedance: ||75ohm |
|VELOCITY OF PROPAGATION.: ||83% |
|Voltage: ||150 Volts RMS |
|Temperature: ||21° to 167° Fahrenheit, -6° to 75° Celsius |
|Shield: ||(A) 95% spiral braid 38 AWG tinned copper. (B) 100% Aluminum/poly foil. |
|Center Conductor: ||.019 inches, 0.48 mm |
|Dielectric: ||.072 inches, 1.83 mm |
|Individual Coax: ||.102 inches, 2.59 mm |
|Outside diameter: ||.300 inches, 7.62 mm |
|Attenuation (db/100ft): ||-5.1 dB @ 100MHz. |
-7.4 dB @ 200MHz.
-11.8 dB @ 400MHz.
-21.4 dB @ 1000MHz