This listing is for CNFE2002M1BPoE/M Converter only. Use description below as a general reference.
The ComNet Ethernet CNFE200X media converter series are two-channel Ethernet electrical to optical media converters with optional PoE+. These auto-negotiating devices accept two 10/100 Mbps electrical inputs and convert this to a single 100 Mbps optical output. This series of media converters are available as multimode or single-mode and one and two fiber SC and ST optical connectors. The ComNet exclusive Demux feature allows for port isolation, replicating two media converters over one fiber. The ComNet exclusive Mux feature prevents network video flooding of multicast traffic with DIP switch selection of the fiber port as a dedicated uplink path. The CNFE200(X) series can be powered by wide range AC or DC input while the CNFE200(X)POE units meet the 802.3at standard and provide 30 watts of PoE+ power, with an option for a 60 watt CNFE200(X)POEHO model. The PoE models can be powered by a sold seperately 48 to 57 volt DC power supply.
- Optional 30W or 60W PoE+ on ports 1 and 2
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 2 × 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical ports
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 mi) Multimode 20 km (12 mi) Single Mode
- Link Fault Pass-Through feature detects if either of the copper ports are down and triggers the optical port to switch states to indicate the failure to the head-end.
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- ST or SC optical connectors
- 1 or 2 fiber design
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/ output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- Full size units feature a contact closure output for remote side link failure detection
- Standard size is hot-swappable rack module
- Standard size is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use – ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty