This listing is for CM890d-BK Speaker - black color
The CM890d is a premium 8-inch, two-way, in-ceiling, high-efficiency, high-SPL loudspeaker for distributed or 8 ohm applications. The CM890d incorporates an 8-inch treated fiber driver and a high-power compression transducer with a BroadBeamHP® waveguide to deliver a consistent dispersion pattern and superb intelligibility for the foreground music, sound reinforcement and PA markets. The CM890d also incorporates an extra deep backcan (12.46 in.), a low profile grille, and a 120-watt transformer with a five-position tap switch, including a transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware, support cable, and tile bridge are included and feature a fast and secure constant-tension, fixed-wing mounting system
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- 120-watt transformer and high output (114.0 dB) for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- A 12.46-inch steel DeepCan for additional bass response.
- One 8.0 inch (203 mm) treated fiber driver and one compression driver with a 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) exit mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixes to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 6.4 mm (0.25 in.) to 48.5 mm (1.91 in.).
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and infield painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish forlasting durability.
- Sensitivity of 93 dB (1 W/1 m) offers high?output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: tile bridge, Euroblock connector, conduit plate, support cable, paint mask/installation aid.
- Optional accessories: color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JOBX), and safety restraint strap.