This listing is for CM800i-BK Speaker - black color
The CM800i is an 8-inch, two-way, blind-mount, in-ceiling speaker design that delivers extended low-end response (71 Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The CM800i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board and six-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constant-tension, fixed-wing mounting system.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent BroadBeam™ dispersion pattern for maximum coverage area per speaker (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- One 8.0 inch (203 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixedwing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- An average sensitivity of 90 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, conduit plate, Euroblock connector and paint mask.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB) and junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).