This listing is for CM800d-BK Speaker - black color
The CM800d is an 8-inch, two-way, blindmount, in-ceiling speaker that delivers extended low-end response (56 Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The CM800d speaker design incorporates an extra deep steel backcan (12.46 in.), a lowprofile grille, a proprietary motor-board and a five-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- A 12.46-inch steel DeepCan provides additional bass response
- One 8.0 inch (203 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixedwing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in?field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Sensitivity of 90.5 dB (1 W/1 m) offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: tile bridge, Euroblock connector, conduit plate, support cable, paint mask/installation aid
- Optional accessories: color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX), safety restraint strap.