This listing is for CM690i-BK Speaker - black color
The CM690i is a premium 6.5 inch, two-way, in-ceiling, high-efficiency, high-SPL loudspeaker for distributed or 8 ohm applications. The CM690i incorporates a dedicated 6.5 inch treated fiber driver and high-power compression transducer with a BroadBeamHP® waveguide to deliver a consistent dispersion pattern and superb intelligibility for the foreground music, sound reinforcement and PA markets. The CM690i incorporates a 66-watt transformer with a six-position tap switch with a transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware and tile bridge are included and feature a fast and secure constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2 to 8 kHz, independently verified).
- A 66-watt transformer and high output (111.5 dB) for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- One 6.5 inch (165 mm) treated fiber driver and one compression driver with a 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) exit mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixedwing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixes to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish forlasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 91.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, conduit plate, Euroblock connector and paint mask/installa?tion aid.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).