The CM62-EZ-II is a 6.5-inch, coaxial, two-way, blind-mount, in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high efficiency and performance across the operating bandwidth. By incorporating a 6.5-inch treated-fiber driver with cloth surround in a sealed drawn steel backcan, this speaker delivers maximum frequency response (65 Hz – 22 kHz, - 10 dB) in an integrated enclosure design.
Mounting hardware is included and features a constant-tension, winged mounting system with a 21-gauge “fullmetal” steel tile bridge, ensuring rapid and secure installation in any sheetrock or drop-tile application. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, this series includes a color-coded (green) tile bridge and a six-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications and 16 ohm transformer bypass. Optional preconstruction brackets are also available.
- One 6.5 in (165 mm) treated fiber woofer with cloth surround and one 1.0 in (25.4 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- Easy-access, six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and 16 ohm transformer bypass position allows for easy ordering, stocking and installation.
- Reduced amplification costs with maximum efficiency including 90 dB sensitivity and 16-ohm impedance.
- Superior voice intelligibility with a 10 kHz coverage angle of 80° (Independently verified).
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.04 in (0.9 mm) to 1.60 in (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043, CE (EMC Directive 89/366/EEC, EN55020, EN55013) approved.
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, UL listed 0.5-inch flex conduit clamp, paint shield and two wire nuts.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (green) pre-construction bracket (ACCMEZ6/8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMEZ-JBOX).