The CM62-BGM is a 6.5-inch coaxial two-way blind-mount in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high-efficiency and per?formance across the operating bandwidth. By incorporating a 6.5-inch polypropylene driver with a rubber surround and a 1-inch silk dome tweeter in a drawn steel backcan with a tuned port, this speaker delivers maximum frequency response (60 Hz – 22 kHz, - 10 dB) in an integrated enclosure design.
Mounting hardware is included and fea?tures a constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system with a 21-gauge “full-metal” steel tile bridge ensuring rapid and secure installation in any sheetrock or drop-tile application. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, this series includes a color-coded (green) tile bridge and optional pre-construction bracket, as well as a six-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100- volt applications with a transformer bypass position.
- One 6.5 inch (165 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- BroadBeam Ring™ technology for midrange clarity and smooth off axis performance
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass settings allows for easy ordering, stocking and installation.
- Tuned port on baffle for added musicality and bass response down to 64 Hz (-10 dB).
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency of 85.0 dB sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance.
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.035 inch (0.9 mm) to 1.6 inch (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available (custom colors are not EN54-24 2008 certified).
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, UL listed 0.5 inch conduit clamp, paint shield.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (green) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM6-8EZ-PCB).