The CM600i is a 6.5-inch, two-way, blindmount in-ceiling speaker design that delivers extended low-end response (52 Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The CM600i speaker design incorporates a lowprofile grille, proprietary motor-board and six-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constant-tension, fixed-wing mounting system.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- One 6.5 inch (165 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex aluminum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum motor-board and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixedwing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with a transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 88 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, Euroblock connector, paint mask, conduit plate.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).