The CM400i is a four-inch, two-way, blindmount in-ceiling speaker that delivers effective low-end response (75 Hz, -10 dB) and optimal off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). The CM400i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille and fiveposition tap switch with a transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system
- One 4.0 inch (102 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex aluminum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling.
- Rapid installation blind-mount, fixed?wing mounting mechanism with constant tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.025 inch (0.6 mm) to 1.87 inch (47.5 mm).
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Powder-coated steel grille for lasting durability.
- 90 dB average sensitivity offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, paint mask, Euroblock connector and UL cover plate.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (orange) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM4-PCB) and junction box (AC-CM-JBOX).