This listing is for CLFE1EOC only. Use description below as a general reference.
The ComNet CopperLine Ethernet over copper line supports up to sixteen channels of 10/100Mbps Ethernet with Pass-through PoE over twisted pair cable (CAT-5, UTP), or over coaxial cable. The single channel units may be powered by a PoE switch or the included power supply. Four, eight, and sixteen channel units operate from local power. These units provide the ultimate flexibility for extending a powered device (PD) over long distance copper. DIP switches are provided for user-selection of local or remote, 10 or 100Mbps, and 1 pair or 4 pair (UTP) settings.
Note: The power supplies provided with ComNet products are designed for benign 0 to 50º C applications. Hardened power supplies are available, consult the factory to select the right power supply for your application.
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with Pass?through PoE over standard UTP or Coaxial cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610 m) at 100 Mbps over UTP cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1,524 m) at 10 Mbps or 2,000 feet (610m) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial cable
- Extended temperature operation from -40°C to +75°C
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over the total usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization
- Complies with all major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control Equipment Specifications.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- LED status indicators confirm operating status
- Available in small-size, ComFit interchangeable stand alone or 1RU high rack mounted models
- Lifetime warranty