CDM-830T Standards Converter provides broadcast quality conversion, at a remarkably affordable price, between numerous worldwide NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcast television standards. The integral Time Base Corrector with full Synchronization allows the unit to be genlocked to a Composite Video source. High performance is achieved by using Digital Conversion and Digital Comb Filtering in the decoding process. An automatic gain circuit insures that the proper video output level of 1V p-p is maintained, even when the input signal varies between 0.5V and 2.0V p-p. Processing controls are provided to control Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation and Hue. Horizontal and Vertical Phase adjustments are also provided. CDM-830TR is the Rackmount Version.
- Automatic Detection of Input Signal Standard
- Digital Comb Filter for Input Signal Decoding
- Built-in TBC/Synchronizer - Active even in Bypass Mode
- Built-in Automatic Gain Control to insure 1V p-p Output
- Adjustable Contrast, Brightness, Color Saturation, Hue and H&V Phase
- Full Digital Decoding/Encoding
- Field Conversion and Line Conversion