This listing is for CD-DSK+ keyer only. Use description below as a general reference.
CD-DSK is a modular SD dual-channel downstream keyer specially designed to run in a CD Series frame. It supports 2-level linear keying process on input SD-SDI digital video graphics.
CD-DSK provides two pairs of key & fill inputs and one program input. Both key inputs can be keyed onto the program simultaneously or individually. It supports four modes of video mixing: fade-cut, cut-fade, fade-fade and cut Transition speeds are fast, medium and slow.
CD-DSK offers dual processed digital program outputs, one analog monitor output, one digital preview output and one analog preview monitor output.
CD-DSK can be controlled by a programmable GPI interface or by the dedicated control panel. It supports one-button triggered bypass protection. This ensures the program can be output without interruption even when power is off.
CD-DSK can be housed in a 1RU or 2RU CD Series frame. It supports network monitoring function of CD Series. Its various parameters can be configured and adjusted through CD Series’s router and the supporting control software which can also monitor the operating status and signal status of the module.
- 2-level keying, hard key and transparent key available
- 4 selectable keying modes: fade-cut, cut-fade, fade-fade and cut
- 3 transition speeds: fast, medium and slow
- Input signal line sync, auto sync with the input reference signal
- Reclocking and cable equalizing supported input channels
- Preview channel
- Dual analog monitor outputs
- Supports by-pass protection
- Supports CD Series-based network monitoring
- Non-volatile memory