Connect Sun, Mac, laptop or PC (USB) computers to your KVM switch or extender using these neat, intelligent interface cables.
To be used for connecting PS/2 KVM switches and extenders to computers which present a USB keyboard and mouse interface. The CCP2U cable converts PS/2 keyboard and mouse signals into USB and delivers high functionality, multi platform KM connectivity at low cost, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switches or extenders. Miniature 'keep alive' circuitry is moulded into the cables to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch or extender is powered off.
- Fully moulded robust construction with color coded connectors
- May be used with any quality PS/2 style switches
- Keep alive™ circuitry provides increased system reliability
- Keyboard country code reporting ensures Sun compatibility
- Downloadable drivers for different keyboard layouts and future upgrades