Plenum Cat5e Cable to be used with HDMI, Component, VGA Extenders 350Mhz
Plenum Cat5e 350Mhz Cable is ideal for using in conjunction with HDMI, DVI, Component, VGA and USB extenders for applications where Plenum cables are required. It can also be used for any network installation.
Video Cat5 extenders will perform much better at the long distance (over 30ft) then standard cables and now there is a way of making it work for Plenum applications.
Most of the extenders only require single cat5e cable to be run between sender unit and receiver unit; however HDMI extenders require Cat5e cables. Simply connect purchased Plenum Cat5 cable to any of the extenders: HDMI, DVI, Component, VGA and USB and you it's done.
- Plenum (CMP) Rated Jacket
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Rated at 350Mhz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5e 100Mhz standards
- Teflon insulation, Plenum jacket
- Foot-marked cable
- Ideal for any networking application or can be used with Video Extenders
- CMP rated for use in any area used for air return, many with dropped ceilings, air ducts and in public buildings where required by code
- Verified by UL
- CSA listed
- Color: Gray
- Bandwidth: 350Mhz
- Jacket: CMP
- Conductor: Solid 24AWG/4 pair