C5-USB-200 is an extender between USB device and host computer with embedded connector integrated ciruits on both sides of the extender.
The USB extender with the chip inside is not a passive extender. It is an active device. The USB signals going in and out of this extender in both directions are buffered to assure signal quality. Unlike passive USB extender the IC prevents signal degradation.
The embedded intelligent integrated circuit cleans, amplifies USB signal and watches USB 1.1 protocol. Its Control State Machine enables and disables USB and Cable transmitters inside the chip depending on USB signals.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Provides support for any full-speed (12 Mb/s) or low-speed(1.5 Mb/s) USB devices.
- Allows a USB device to have its cable lenght extended to 200 ft.
- Embedded USB 1.1 Transceiver prevents signal loss.
- Low cost in comparison with extension of cable using Hubs or other USB extenders.
- Plug & Play
- Compact Size
|Local Unit ||Upstream ||USB Type A Male |
|Downstream ||RJ45 |
|Remote Unit ||Upstream Port ||USB Type A Female |
|Downstream Port ||RJ45 |
|Cable Lenght ||1 Feet (built-in) |
|Interconnect Cable ||Standard Category 5 / 5e / 6 network cable |
|Maximum Cable Lenght ||200 Feet |
|Power Consumption ||200mA |