C2-2255A Video Switcher/Scaler is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality conversion from Composite, S-Video (YC), YUV, YPbPr, RGB or DVI to analog RGB/YPbPr and DVI at virtually any resolution and refresh rate. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM input standards are supported. The C2-2205A provides an SD/HD-SDI Input as well as all the other features of the C2-2200A.
All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications. All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, Infrared, RS-232 or IP. Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a desktop case and an optional rackmount kit holds one or two units.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Motion compensation, diagonal interpolation and a 3:2 Pulldown feature for NTSC significantly improve the image quality. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL and NTSC signals.
The C2-2255A provides an SD/HD-SDI Input as well as all the other features of the C2-2250A.
Input Expansion is possible by using the optional S2 Series Input Expansion Switchers for SD/HD-SDI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr, YUV, Composite or YC. These units link to C2 unit via an OPTIONS Interconnect Cable and become an integral part of the main unit from a control and operational standpoint. The routing of these additional inputs is controlled directly from the control system of the C2 unit and multiple different S2 models may be simultaneously connected.
Basic Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent, unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block provides input and output access.
Advanced Stereo Audio is available via the optional S2-106AD Input Expansion Switcher, providing six differential audio inputs, which can be used for low impedance balanced or high impedance unbalanced sources. The user controls audio level, audio sampling frequencies and up to 999ms of adjustable audio delay independently for each input. The unit has numerous choices for audio I/O connectors, including a terminal block. The S2-106AD connects to the C2 unit via the OPTIONS interconnect cable and is then fully integrated into the control system of the host unit.
- Inputs: 2xCV, 2xYC, YUV/YPbPr, DVI-D, plus SD/HD-SDI on models C2-2205A and C2-2255A
- Outputs: DVI-I and Analog RGB/YPbPr (All units)
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Audio Routing Switcher
- RS-232 and IP Interface & Windows Control Panel
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- Mix, PIP, Chroma/Lumakey, Genolock & Edge Blending on models C2-2250A and C2-2255A
- Optional IR Remote Control Unit
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- Optional Input Expansion with S2 Switchers