C2-2105A Down Converter is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality conversion from DVI and analog PC or HD sources to standard video formats. The input can be any analog computer resolution up to 2048x2048 and 1080p or any DVI resolution up to 1920x1200 and 1080p. A wide variety of computer signal formats are available to support PC, Mac and Workstation formats. Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. An analog computer input signal bypass (loop-thru) is also provided. The output is simultaneously available in Composite, S-Video (YC), YUV and YPbPr. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM output standards are supported. The C2-2105A provides an SD/HD-SDI output as well as all the other features of the C2-2100A.
All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications. All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, Infrared, RS-232 or IP. A Windows Control Panel is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a desktop case and an optional rackmount kit is available that holds one or two units.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL and NTSC signals. The Composite Video Genlock feature insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with SC phase adjustment.
Key Features of the C2-2100A Series
- Inputs: DVI-D, RGB/YPbPr, plus CV/YC for Keying
- Outputs: CV, YC, YUV, YPbPr, plus SD/HD-SDI
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Audio Routing Switcher
- RS-232 and IP Interface & Windows Control Panel
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- Genlock With Subcarrier Phase Adjustment
- Optional IR Remote Control
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- Optional Input Expansion with S2 Switchers