The Avenview C-SC-UNI Universal Video Converter with Audio offers the highest compatibility among composite, component, DVI, VGA, HDMI and S-Video to VGA and DVI in the market.
Avenview Universal Converter / Adapter / Scalar device supports analog and digital conversion and scaling without loss of quality. With the embedded advanced de-interlacer, interlaced video inputs, such as component, composite and S-Video, can be further improved. The wide range video support in both input and output can be up to WUXGA or 1080p.
C-SC-UNI is designed to ease the conversion among the available video formats with affordable cost. With C-SC-UNI, the bothersome video format issues will not become a bottleneck in your applications.
With versatile IR remote control, C-SC-UNI offers a very easy way to convert, switch, adjust videos at your convenience. With PIP and
PAP support, users can display two video inputs at the same time!
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Scales up and down VESA compliant formats (VGA and DVI)
- Scales SD/ED/HD video inputs to VESA compliant formats
- PIP and PAP support
- Advanced video processing supports: noise reduction, color management, fleshtone control, dynamic contrast control, closed caption support for CVBS, 3-D de-interlacing, 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery.
- RS-232 Firmware upgradable to guarantee the functionality revised.
- Equivalent to 4x1 video switch
- Video output supports up to WUXGA, UXGA or 1080p
- Dual DVI and VGA outputs
- Internal Timer
- Versatile IR control
- EDID learning
|Model ||C-SC-UNI |
|Description ||Universal Video Converter with Scaler |
|HDMI Compliance ||HDMI 1.2 |
|HDCP Compliance ||1.1 |
|Digital Video Bandwidth ||4.65 Gbps |
|Analog Video Bandwidth ||165Mhz (Single Link) |
|Maximum Supported Resolution ||1080p60 / 1920x1200@60Hz |
|Max TMDS Input Clock ||165MHz |
|Max Output Pixel Clock ||165MHz |
|Input TMDS Signal ||1.2 Volts (peak-to-peak) |
|Input DDC Signal ||5 Volts (peak-to-peak, TTL) |
|Supported Inputs ||HDMI, CVBS, S-Video, VGA, Component, DVI |
|Output Connectors ||DVI x1 |
VGA x 1
|PIP / PAP ||Yes |
|ESD Protection ||1. Human body model — ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge] |
2. Core chipset — ±2kV
|Power Supply ||5V 4A DC |
|Power Consumption ||10 Watt (max) |
|Operating Temperature ||0~40?C (32~104?F) |
|Storage Temperature ||-20~60?C (-4~140?F) |
|Relative Humidity ||20 ~ 90% RH (no condensation) |