This listing is for BR-10X2VGA-2U Switcher only. Use description below as a general reference.
BERYL is a high-performance and compact VGA routing switcher. It uses a modular design. Switching sizes range from 2x2 to 16x16. Its front panel features LCD display and control buttons. It supports both manual switching mode (channel pre-switching + OK trigger) and automatic switching mode (timing switching).
BERYL transmits R, G, B, H and V components of VGA signals independently for clear VGA image. BERYL supports RS-232/422 control protocol. It also has an RS-485 interface used for frame cascading. BERYL can cascade up to 8 OPAL series routing switchers. The routing switching features powerful expansion and compatibility.
BERYL is ideal for several applications, including large screen display projectors, distance learning, command control centers and multimedia conference systems.
- 19", 2RU
- Signal format: VGA (R, G, B, H, V)
- Sizes: 2x2 ~ 16x16
- Redundant power supplies and control system
- Cable EQ: 90 ft (25 m), 170 ft (50m), 250 ft (75 m) and 330 ft (100 m) optiona
- Front panel featuring LCD display and controbuttons
- Uses CREATOR communication control protoco
- RS-485 interface for cascading with OPAL series, maximum eight frames can be cascaded
- Multiple control modes, such as timing switching, for easy operation
- Save/Recall function
- Non-volatile memory
- Control interfaces: C-BUS, CAN-BUS, LAN and RS-232/422
- Supports TCP/IP and UTP protocols