The BIDA 5400 Series are professional quality, broadband, two-way capable, indoor hybrid distribution amplifiers. These amplifiers are ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems for which the input source is a “cable drop” or the output of a MATV/SMATV/CATV headend. The BIDA-5400 Series is available in either 550 or 750 MHz bandwidths with push-pull hybrid technology. For 2-way operation, optional field installable diplexers and return amplifers are are used to provide either an active or passive 5-30 MHz return. Passive return configurations require only the diplexers, whereas active return requires installation of both the diplexers and the amplifier.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5-30 MHz Return Capability With Optional Plug-ins
- Dual Push Pull Hybrid Modules
- Interstage Variable Gain and Slope Controls
- Optional Plug-in Fixed Equalizer and Attenuator Capability For InputSignal Conditioning
- Input and Output Test Ports
- Large Heat Sinks for Exceptional Heat Dissipation