BG-EXH-50POC provides 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) with HDR support extending your HDMI signal streaming at 18Gbps utilizing HDMI 2.0 ports along with HDCP 2.2. The Signal transmission can reach up to 164ft/50 meters via CAT5e/6 without any loss or degradation of video or audio quality.
The extender also features POC (Power over Cable) and single direction IR and separation which considers source control and one HDMI circle yield. The unit also offers a convenient HDMI Loop out for a local display, HDMI Splitter or Switcher.
With so many valuable features, this HDMI Extender is a perfect choice for a variety of applications requiring signal extensions up to 164ft of distance as well the capability of powering either the Transmitter or Receiver for power over CAT5e/6.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports input and output video resolution up to 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4, extends distance up to 164ft / 50 meters
- Supports one HDMI loop output
- Supports one-way IR pass-through
- Supports HDR function
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) function, it means that either transmitter or receiver is powered supply by 12V/1A power adapter, the other doesn’t need power supply)
- Supports automatic copy EDID function
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation