AdderView 8-Port CATx KVM Switch.
The AdderView CATx 1000 is a high density, small form factor, secure KVM via CATx switch that provides local and remote access for a user that wishes to control up to 8 multi-platform servers. A ‘plug-and-play', half width1U appliance, the AdderView CATx 1000 is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated power control, faultless video quality and CD quality audio.
- Faultless video quality The AdderView CATx series provides exceptionally high video performance to local and remote users alike, supporting up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz resolutions with DDC emulation which is further enhanced by DC balancing to ensure full and true color
- True multi-platform support The AdderView CATx 1000 supports any computer platforms with PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse interfaces. Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation ensure faultless operation
- USB keyboard and mouse control Any USB style keyboard and mouse (PC, Mac or Sun) can be used to control the AdderView CATx 1000 switch. Full keyboard re-mapping is supported to ensure seemless cross platform functionality
- Easy cascade Expand simply by using automatically detected CATx cascade connections to support up to 256 computers
- Optional CD quality audio The AdderView CATx 1000 switches support CD quality 44.1kHz digital stero audio when optional audio enabled CIM modules are used
- Options port
- Integration with RS232 controlled power switches to • provide a complete hard reboot function
- Flash upgrade
- Sync with other CATx 1000 switches for multi-video applications
- Upload/download CATx 1000 user and host information
- Remote control
- Integrated CATx extender The AdderView CATx 1000 can be controlled by a user from up to 300m/1000 ft away over CATx cable using the AdderView X200 receiver and the integrated CATx extender
- Computer Access Modules (Sold Separately) Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio
- Rack mount 1 or 2 AdderView CATx 1000 switches can be mounted in 1U of rack height giving a maximum of 32 ports per 1U
- User access control Up to 16 different user profiles can be created and enables access rights for each user to be defined.