AVT-3320 Analog Video to UXGA Scaler allows you to view virtually any standard analog format television video source in high resolution on a PC Monitor. It has both Composite Video and S-Video inputs that can be up converted to XGA, SXGA or UXGA outputs. It's intended to be used with an NTSC 3.58 or PAL analog video signal originating from a VCR, DVD or video game. The output resolution is switch selectable as desired. Weighing less than a half pound and housed in a durable, ergonomically friendly enclosure, this product can be expected to provide years of trouble free service.
- Automatically Detects NTSC or PAL Inputs
- Either Composite or S-Video (Y/C) Inputs
- High Res PC Video outputs: XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- 3 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Light Weight
- Ergonomically Friendly Design
- Small, palm size footprint