ATLONA 6-inch VGA (FEMALE) TO RGBHV (MALE) BREAKOUT VIDEO ADAPTER. MODEL: AT19082-ADF
Atlona's VGA breakout adaptor is designed to connect RGBHV video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions, Computer Monitors) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Computers, Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol's ) to a RGBHV display. Adapter is bi-directional, therefore signal can either be sent from RGBHV to VGA or VGA to RGBHV . Adapter comes with BNC female to RCA male adapters which could be used if display or source requires RCA type of connections.
Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip.
RGBHV definition: Red, green, blue, horizontal, and vertical sync. A five-wire signal where the red, green, and blue video signals, as well as the horizontal and vertical sync signals are on its own conductor.
- 6-inch VGA to BNC adaptor
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- PC or MAC Compatible ( max resolution 2048 x 2048)
- 24k Gold Plated BNC connectors
- 24k Gold Plated RGB connector
- 5 x RCA male to BNC female adapters included
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).