ATLONA VGA FEMALE TO COMPONENT VIDEO MALE ADAPTER. MODEL: AT19072-AD
Atlona's VGA to component video breakout adapter is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol's ) to a component video display. Adapter is bi-directional, therefore signal can either be sent from Component Video to VGA or VGA to Component Video.
Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip.
Note: This adapter will not work for connecting Computers VGA outputs to Component Video sources, neither Component Video sources to Computer LCD displays.
Atlona's VGA breakout adapter is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol's and much more ) to a component video display. This adapter is designed to be used with existing VGA cable. Adapter has a SVGA female which can be easily connected to an existing SVGA Cable and transform VGA into 3-RCA component video Cable.
- 8-inch VGA ( female ) to component video ( male ) adapter
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- Triple RCA male to RGB male
- 24k Gold Plated 8-cut RCA connectors
- 24k Gold Plated RGB connector
- 3 x RCA female to BNC male adapters included
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).
- 9mm PVC jacket CL2 rated ( covered with nylon sleeve )
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs