Atlona&39;s VGA with Mini Stereo Audio (male to male) high-resolution cable is a perfect solution for those who want to get the best possible picture quality out any equipment with VGA (HD15) interfaces. Cable is capable of transmitting either Computer or HDTV resolutions ( up to 2Kx2K 2048x2048 or 1080p ). The Audio Wire is embedded under the same jacket which allows user to run one cable which will support both video and audio.
Atlona VGA cables were designed to transmit the very high resolution video over long distances. Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components that are rated by UL under the CL2 standard for in-wall installations. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is CL2 Certified for professional in-wall applications.
Note: Connection can also be called: SVGA, S-VGA, HD-15, DB-15
- Computer to a Monitor: This cable is perfect for connecting computer video output to a computer monitor. The cable supports very high resolution up to 2K which includes everything 2048x2048 and below and also supports all the DDC and EDID channels. User can transmit audio signal as well from the sound card of the computer to the separate set of speakers.
- Computer to a Projector: This cable is perfect for conference rooms, auditoriums, class-room, etc..., this cable is in-wall certified and therefore can be placed in the walls of commercial or residential buildings.
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- PC or MAC Compatible ( max. resolution 2Kx2K 2048x2048 or most common WUXGA 1920x1200)
- 24k Gold Plated HD15 ( VGA ) connectors
- 24K Gold Plated 3.5mm (1/8") connectors
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).
- 10mm PVC jacket CL2 certified
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs