4M ( 13FT ) ATLONA VGA TO DVI-A OR DVI-A TO VGA ADAPTER CABLE. MODEL: AT18012-4
Atlona's VGA ( male ) to DVI ( male ) high-resolution video cable is a perfect solution for those who want to get the best possible picture quality from any of the VGA or DVI-A type equipment. Cable is capable of transmitting either Computer or HDTV resolutions ( up to WUXGA or 1080p ).
Note: This cable is only designed to work with analog DVI-A or DVI-I ( analog ) type of connectors
Atlona VGA to DVI cable was designed to transmit the best picture possible in comparison to other cables. Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components that are rated by UL under the CL2 standard for in-wall installations. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is CL2 Rated for professional in-wall applications.
Interconnecting a computer, computer monitor, video projectors and such. If you are planning to connect a dvi output from your PC to a VGA input on Projector or computer monitor, please make sure that DVI connector is able to support ( DVI-A or DVI-I type of connection ). VGA Connection can also be called: SVGA, S-VGA, HD-15, DB-15
- 4M ( 13FT ) DVI-A to VGA ( male to male ) cable
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- PC or MAC Compatible ( max resolution UXGA 1920x1200)
- 24k Gold Plated RGB ( VGA ) connector
- 24k Gold Plated RGB ( DVI-A ) connector
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).
- 10mm PVC jacket CL2 rated ( covered with nylon sleeve )
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs