6 FEET ATLONA HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE WITH ETHERNET
Atlona Flat High Speed HDMI certified cables with Ethernet are designed to provide the highest quality in High Definition Video and Digital Audio transfer. Simply the best cables you can get.
The Atlona High Speed HDMI certified cables with Ethernet are unlike any cable you will find on the market. Supporting transfer rates beyond 10Gbps at resolutions much higher than standard 1080p (up to 4096 x 2160), this cable is designed to surpass all current standards of HDMI. Experience stunning colors, Dolby TrueHD audio and 100 Mb/sec Ethernet through our premium cables and you’ll understand just how much you’ve been missing. Our unique design helps us reduce cross-talk even at bit transfer rates up to 387Mhz. In the world of HD cables, no one can compete with Atlona quality. These cables have been certified for the latest HDMI specification, UL CL3 for in wall use and RoHS..
Primarily used to connect DVD players, satellite, cable boxes, LCDs, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV's and much more.
- 6ft HDMI Cable construction
- HDMI High Speed with Ethernet
- Atlona HDMI Cables are able to support extremely high resolutions much beyond standard 1080p or 1440p. Future proof for resolutions up to 4096x2160
- Dual-link bandwidth: 387 MHz (over 10.2 Gbit/s)
- Cables are featured with a separate Ethernet Data Channel which will allow high send/receive speed (up to 100 Mb/sec)
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Audio Return Channel will allow user to limit all cables which are connecting TV and audio receiver to single HDMI cable
- Fully 3D compatible for future use
- Will support 2K and 4K resolutions
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Ultra Flexible
- ROHS Rated
- HDCP Pass-through
Lifetime parts and labor warranty
Why Atlona cables and not someone else's?
Since the company was created (more than 8 years ago), we have been committed to providing our customers with quality products. Our HDMI cables are built to exceed HDMI specifications for bandwidth, frame rate support and more. There are not very many companies that manufacture their cables to even meet the HDMI standards. The founders of HDMI require adopters to manufacture their cables in an HDMI certified factory in order to fully meet HDMI certification specifications. Making cables at a certified facility adds the benefit of using industrial quality pre-inspected materials in the manufacturing process. Every Atlona cable is also ROhS certified, which means, that they contain no Lead or other materials that could potentially harm your pets and children. Large companies that have established themselves in the “high end” market may manufacture their cables under these standards, but unfortunately their prices are extremely high. This usually happens for either one or both of main reasons:
1) The marketing department thinks that their company is so well recognized, that consumers will buy their products regardless of the price.
2) The products of these companies go through so many dealers or "middlemen", that in order to pay them they have no other choice, but to raise prices.
Unlike these “high end” companies, we own our factories and limit the number of "middlemen" between us and our dealer or end users, which allows us to keep much lower pricing than most stores or other retailers. We are not the most expensive cables on the market, however; we are also not the cheapest. As you have probably noticed, there a many internet retailers that claim to meet certain specs or claim that they have better products than competitors and at the same time they have extremely low prices. While it might seem to be a good deal at first, please keep in mind that it is impossible to verify that these unsubstantiated claims about their cables abilities are consistent from cable to cable, without some sort of standardized certification. Most of these “bargain” HDMI cables are not made with industrial grade materials, if they were, they could not