Atlona Passive VGA Extender KIT up to 330ft over 1 x CAT5/6/7 Cable (Transmitter and Receiver). Model: AT-VGA100-SR
The Atlona passive VGA wall plate extender system allows sending a perfect video signal over 1 x CAT5/6/7 cable up to the distance of 330ft with resolutions up to 1280x1024. Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed, user will not even notice the difference when using an extender versus a direct connection. The extenders require no external power.
The VGA Extenders are a great solution for many different applications, e.g., classroom, office environment, data-center, training room and many others where the computer must be placed further away from the users display.
- Extend signals up to 330ft away from the computer on a single low-cost Cat5, 6 or 7 cables.
- No power supplies are needed
- Perfect for extending VGA signal further away than standard cables may allows.
- Resolution support up to 1280x1024
- Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed
- Any computer is compatible, no limitations
- Transmitter Input: HD15 female
- Transmitter Output: RJ45 female
- Receiver Input: RJ45 female
- Receiver Output: HD15 female
- Supported Resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768 and 1280x1024
- Transmission Distance: up to 330ft
- Dimensions: Single Gang
Max. Distance via CAT5 Cable:
- 640x480 pixels (15MHz) – 430ft
- 800x600 pixels (30MHz) – 320ft
- 1024x768 pixels (60MHz) – 250ft
- 1280x1024 pixels (100MHz) – 200ft
- 1 x AT-VGA100-S - transmitter unit
- 1 x AT-VGA100-R - receiver unit
- 1 x Instructions Manual
Warranty: 3 years