Atlona Wireless HDMI Extenders up to 30ft at 1080p. Model AT-WHD200
The Atlona AT-WHD200 is a State of the Art Wireless HDMI Extender capable of wirelessly extending 2 x HDMI and component signal up to 30ft up to 1080p. Receiver will convert all both HDMI and Component inputs to a single HDMI output and will allow user to switch in between the inputs. The AT-WHD200 is based on Tzero UWB award winning technology and therefore will have no interference from other wireless devices. Technology is only designed for the transmitter and receiver units to be in the same room (line-of-site) to transfer high resolution video.
The Atlona Wireless HDMI extender kit is designed for applications where standard cable wired HDMI extenders could not be used.
Note: The AT-WHD200 will not interfere with any other wireless devices.
- HD audio/video wireless transmission at wire-equivalent quality up to 30ft.
- Supports most video resolution including 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p 24/30; (1080p 50/60 excluded).
- HDCP Compliant
- Video switcher/Converter between 2 x HDMI and 1 x Component Inputs
- Strong 128-bit AEC based encryption.
- Ultra-wideband (WiMedia Alliance Certified) with TZero ’s patented award winning technology
- UltraMIMO signal processing technology for extended range and reliability.
- Standard: Wireless HDMI UWB (Ultra-wideband)
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI and 1 x Component
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI
- Video resolutions support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p(24fps/30fps)
- Frequencies Supported: 3.1 to 4.8GHz
- Audio encoding: 2-Channel, Surround, Analog, 33kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- IR: Support 38kHz
- Hardware encryption: 128 bit AEC
- Wireless Range: 30ft in room straight line
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions (inch): 6.4(W) x 6.47(D) x 1.31(H)
- Weight: Sender: 1.5LB Receiver: 1.5LB