Atlona Passive VGA Extender up to 330ft over 1 x CAT5/6/7 Cable (TRANSMITTER ONLY). Model: AT-VGA100-S
The Atlona passive VGA transmitter unit allows sending a perfect video signal over 1 x CAT5/6/7 cable up to the distance of 330ft with resolutions up to 1280x1024. These extenders can be mixed and matched with each other. The wall plate transmitter can be matched with “box” receiver and the other way around and of course, the wall plate transmitter will perfectly work with wall plate receiver and “box” transmitter with “box” receiver.
Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed, user will not even notice the difference when using an extender versus a direct connection. The extenders require no external power.
Note: The AT-VGA100-S is only a transmitter unit, the receiver is required (AT-WPVGA-R or AT-VGA100R)
The VGA Extenders are a great solution for many different applications, e.g., classroom, office environment, data-center, training room and many others where the computer must be placed further away from the users display.
- Extend signals up to 330ft away from the computer on a single low-cost Cat5, 6 or 7 cables.
- No power supplies are needed
- Perfect for extending VGA signal further away than standard cables may allows.
- Wall plate transmitter is compatible with “box” receiver and other way around.
- Resolution support up to 1280x1024
- Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed
- Any computer is compatible, no limitations
- Input: HD15 female
- Output: RJ45 female
- Supported Resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768 and 1280x1024
- Transmission Distance: up to 330ft
Max. Distance via CAT5 Cable:
- 640x480 pixels (15MHz) – 430ft
- 800x600 pixels (30MHz) – 320ft
- 1024x768 pixels (60MHz) – 250ft
- 1280x1024 pixels (100MHz) – 200ft
Warranty: 3 years