Atlona USB Extender over single CAT5/6/7 up to 165ft with 4-port USB hub at the receiving end. Model: AT-USB50-SR
The Atlona AT-USB50-SR is a USB 1.1 Extender set over a single CAT5, 6 or 7 cables up to 165ft (50m). Atlona USB Extenders are a perfect solution for those who want to extend keyboard, mouse or even clock-in machine further away from the computer. The receiver module is featured with a 4-port USB hub allowing user to connect multiple USB peripherals.
The advanced design allows no limitations or delays when using extender versus a direct connection to the computer.
The AT-USB50-SR could be used in conjunction with Atlona DVI, VGA, HDMI extenders allowing user to extend video/audio along with USB up to a longer distance that regular cables permit.
Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed, user will not even notice the difference when using an extender versus a direct connection.
Note: The AT-USB50-SR are USB 1.1 extenders and therefore are only recommended to be used with keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner and clock-in machine. It is not recommended to use them with Camera, MP3 player, USB Stick or any other USB 2.0 compliant device.
- Plug and Play, no drivers or software needed.
- Extend USB up to 165ft (50m) from the computer on a single Cat5, 6 or 7 cable
- Can be used with other Atlona extenders, e.g., HDMI, DVI or VGA to allow KVM
- 4-port USB hub built-in to the receiver module, allowing multiple USB devices to be connected.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux (all versions)
- Inputs: 1 x USB
- Outputs: 4 x USB
- USB Connector Type: A
- USB Version: 1.1
- USB Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- OS Compatible:
- Distance: up to 156ft (50m)
- Power Supply: Transmitter passive, receiver (5V/1A)
- Dimensions transmitter: 2.7” x 0.98” x 0.87”
- Dimensions receiver: 1.69” x 2.63” x 1.06”
- Gross Weight: 1lb
- 1 x Transmitter module
- 1 x receiver Module
- 1 x Power Supply for receiver module (110/240v universal)
- 1 x Instructions manual
Warranty: 3 years