Atlona VGA or Component Extender with Analog/Digital Audio over Cat5 up to 165ft (50m). Model: AT-RGB50SR
The Atlona AT-RGB50SR is a great solution for extending VGA or Component Video signal over single Cat5 or Cat6 cable up to 165ft without signal degradation. Atlona VGA Extenders can handle any resolution up to 1080p or 1600x1200. Extenders have Analog Audio and Optical connections that can also be extended over the same Cat5. The installation of the Atlona VGA or Component Over CAT5 is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect single Cat5 cable between the sender and receiver units and you are done. The signal will be sent with perfect video quality.
Note: Atlona AT-RGB50SR is based on the Analog Devices Chip-Set. This is the best rated chip-set for extending VGA or Component signal over cat5/cat6 applications that require reliable sync and constant signal.
- Perfect video quality up to 165ft (50m)
- Resolutions up to 1080p or 1600x1200
- VGA ( for computer applications ) or Component for HDTV, for component you would need VGA to Component Video breakout cables
- Optical and Analog Audio Extension over the same single Cat5/cat6 wire
- Supports CAT-5/CAT-5E/CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Supported resolutions: up to 1080p(HDTV) UXGA (PC)
- Inputs: 15-pin (VGA Connector that can support both PC signal and Component Video signal), VGA to Component adapter is not included
- Power Supply: 5V DC (universal 110/220v)
- Dimensions: 3.90 (W) x 3.03 (D) x 1.26 (H) - (inch)
- Weight: 3 LB
- One AT-RGB50SR ( sender and receiver units )
- Two 5v power supply
- One Users manual
3 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)