Atlona 8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT5/6 with 3D Support. (5 x HDMI Receivers are inlcuded) Model: AT-PROHD85M-SR
The Atlona AT-PROHD85M-SR is a true 8x5 HDMI matrix switch. The PROHD85M matrix features eight HDMI inputs and five CAT5/6/7 twisted pair outputs. The matrix design allows independant input and output switching for all channels. Twisted Pair outputs are used to connect to the 5x included receiver modules.
The AT-PROHD85M-SR has the ability of equalization, amplification and re-clocking the signal to ensure an HDMI signal transmission through long cables without signal quality loss. The transmission distance for twisted pair (CAT5/6) outputs can reach up to 165ft @ 1080P and 250ft if CAT7 is used. Distance can be extended an additional 165ft with the optional Atlona repeater AT-PROHD-RP. It is recommended to use CAT6 (568B terminated) wire to achieve longer distances.
The Atlona 8x5 Matrix can be controlled through : IR back channel, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP (LAN) or/and supplied remote control.
Note1: The AT-PROHD85M-SR comes with 5 x Receiver modules so there is no need to purchase additional hardware.
Note2: The AT-PROHD85M-SR is able to work on a single CAT5/6/7 cable, however IR pass-through will no longer be functional.
- Allows up to eight HDMI sources to be independently switched to 5 HDMI video displays.
- Each RJ45 CAT5 zone output supports either dual or single CAT5.
- HDMI source to HDMI video display extension up to 165ft @ 1080p and 1920 x 1200 through CAT5.
- IR signal extension from supplied receivers to AT-PROHD85M-SR for local equipment rack source control.
- AT-PROHD85M-SR matrix switch can be controlled by IR, RS-232, RS485, TCP/IP or from the front panel.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200
- Rack mount 2U
- Pass through Digital Audio for all formats up to and including Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D
- HDCP and EDID compatible
- Rack mountable (2U)
- Input DDC signal: 12V (matrix) and 5V (receivers)
- Video format supported: HDTV up to 1080p and computer up to 1920 x 1200
- Audio format supported: Pass through for all digital audio formats up to and including Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Output video: HDMI + HDCP 1.3
- Maximum distance for RJ45 outputs: 165ft (50m) through CAT5/6 cables and up to 250ft (80m) @ 1080p on CAT7 cable
- Power consumption: 35 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17.3”L x 11”W x 3.5”H (440mmL x 280mmW x 88mmH)
- Weight (main unit): 10.01lbs (4.6kg)
- Operating temperature range: -41 to +95ºF (-5 to +35ºC)
- 1 x AT-PROHD85M-SR (main switch)
- 5 x AT-PROHD85M-R (receiver)
- 1 x IR handheld remote control
- 1 x 12V 5A DC power supply (110/240V universal) for main switch
- 5 x 5V 1A DC power supply (110/240V universal) for receivers
- 5 x receiver mounting brackets including screws
- 6 x IR RX (IR receiver cable)
- 8 x IR TX (IR emitter cable)
- 1 x USB to RS-232 (DB-9) cable (PC to matrix control cable)
- 1 x RS-485 to RS-232 adaptor (extends an RS-232 connection over CAT5 from the matrix switches RS-485 port)
- 1 pair Rack mounting ears including screws
- 1 x instructional manual