Atlona BUNDLE PACKAGE 16x64:2 HDMI Matrix Switch with CAT5/6 and Local HDMI Outputs with 3D Support. (48 x HDMI Receivers are inlcuded)
The Atlona AT-PROHD1664M-SR is a True 16x48:2 HDMI matrix switch. The PROHD1664M unit features 16 HDMI 1.3 inputs, and 64 independently switchable HDMI + Twisted Pair outputs to feed 64 separate displays simultaneously. Each output features 1 x HDMI and 2 x Twisted Pair connections where both are active at the same time. Twisted Pair outputs are used to connect to the 64 x included receiver modules.
The AT-PROHD1664M-SR has the ability of equalization, amplification and re-clocking the signal to ensure HDMI accurate signal transmission through long cables without quality loss. The transmission distance of Twisted Pair (CAT5/6) outputs can reach up to 165ft @ 1080P. Distance can be extended for additional 165ft with an optional Atlona repeater unit AT-PROHD-RP. It is recommended to use CAT6 (568B terminated) wire to achieve longer lengths.
The AT-PROHD1664M-SR bundle package includes:
- 4 x AT-PROHD1616M-SR (HDMI matrix switcher)
- 16 x AT-HD-V14 ( 1 x 4 distribution amplifier)
- 80 x 2m HDMI cables
The Atlona 16x64:2 Matrix Bundle Package can ONLY be controlled though RS232. IR and TCP/IP features are not functional in this package.
- 3D Capable
- Supporting the latest (HDMI1.3) 36 bit deep color standard, it can be connected even to the latest Blu-ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or Apple TV.
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports high resolution up to 1920x1200 or 1080p over local HDMI or included Twister Pair receiver modules.
- The 64 outputs are capable of displaying the same or different sources simultaneously. Each output includes one HDMI A type connector and a set of dual RJ45 connectors as the second mirrored HDMI output. The two outputs work simultaneously.
- Supports all latest HDMI digital audio format pass through including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master.
- EDID management function stores 100 most common EDID recordings with ability of programming new EDID recording by the user.
- Reclocking for both inputs and outputs allows long HDMI Cables cables to be used.
- Control options: Front panel buttons and RS232.
- RS232 commands are provided.
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 device compatibility. Silicon Image was a creator of the HDMI standard.
- Rack Mountable (comes with rack ears)
- Control4, RTI, Crestron, AMX compatible
- Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Max Resolution : 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDTV Formats Supported: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- PC Formats Supported: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA,WSXGA, WUXGA
- Supports all latest HDMI digital audio format pass through including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
- Maximum HDMI Cable Input/Output Distance 50ft
- Maximum twisted pair output Distance 165ft @1080p (optional repeater is available to add an additional 165ft (Model: AT-PROHD-RP)
- Twister Pair Type: CAT5/6/7 (568B termination)
- Power Consumption: Each Main Unit: 60 watts (Max); Receiver Unit 100 milliwatts (Max)
- Dimensions (Inch): Each Main Unit:17.32W X 13.78 X 15.35D Receiver:1.8W X 0.8H X 3.3D
- Dimensions (mm): Each Main Unit: 440W X 350H X 389D Receiver: 46W X 20H X 84D
- Net Weight: Each Main Unit: 44.1 LB; Receiver Unit: 0.6LB
- Net Weight: Each Main Unit: 20kg; Receiver Unit: 0.27kg
- U Dimensions: 6U
Bundle Package Includes:
- 4 x AT-PROHD1616M-SR
- 64 x IR emitter cables (marked IR TX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 4x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 4 x USB to RS232 cable
- 4 x 12VDC Universal Power Supply. (UL Listed)
- 4 x pair rack mounting ears.
- 4 x IR remote.
- 64 x Receiver Units AT-PROHD1616M-R
- 64 x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 64 x 5VDC power supply
- 64 x rack mounting brackets.
- 1 x Operating instructions.
- 1 x CD with RS232 command