Atlona BUNDLE PACKAGE 8x16:2 HDMI Matrix Switch with CAT5/6 and Local HDMI Outputs with 3D Support. (16 x HDMI Receivers are inlcuded)
The Atlona AT-PROHD0816M-SR is a True 8x16:2 HDMI matrix switch. The PROHD0816M unit features eight HDMI 1.3 inputs, and 16 independently switchable HDMI + Twisted Pair outputs to feed 16 separate displays simultaneously. Each output features 1 x HDMI and 2 x Twisted Pair connections where both are active at the same time. Twisted Pair outputs are used to connect to the 16 x included receiver modules.
The AT-PROHD0816M-SR has the ability of equalization, amplification and re-clocking the signal to ensure HDMI accurate signal transmission through long cables without quality loss. The transmission distance of Twisted Pair (CAT5/6) outputs can reach up to 165ft @ 1080P. Distance can be extended for additional 165ft with an optional Atlona repeater unit AT-PROHD-RP. It is recommended to use CAT6 (568B terminated) wire to achieve longer lengths.
The AT-PROHD0816M-SR bundle package includes:
- 2 x AT-PROHD88M-SR (HDMI matrix switcher)
- 8 x AT-HD-V12 ( 1 x 2 distribution amplifier)
- 24 x 2m HDMI cables
The Atlona 8x16:2 Matrix Bundle Package can ONLY be controlled though RS232. IR and TCP/IP features are not functional in this package.
- 3D Capable
- Supporting the latest (HDMI1.3) 36 bit deep color standard, it can be connected even to the latest Blu-ray players, set top boxes, AV receivers or Apple TV.
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports high resolution up to 1920x1200 or 1080p over local HDMI or included Twister Pair receiver modules.
- The 16 outputs are capable of displaying the same or different sources simultaneously. Each output includes one HDMI A type connector and a set of dual RJ45 connectors as the second mirrored HDMI output. The two outputs work simultaneously.
- Supports all latest HDMI digital audio format pass through including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master.
- EDID management function stores 100 most common EDID recordings with ability of programming new EDID recording by the user.
- Reclocking for both inputs and outputs allows long HDMI Cables cables to be used.
- Control options: Front panel buttons and RS232.
- RS232 commands are provided.
- Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 device compatibility. Silicon Image was a creator of the HDMI standard.
- Rack Mountable (comes with rack ears)
- Control4, RTI, Crestron, AMX compatible
- Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Max Resolution : 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDTV Formats Supported: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- PC Formats Supported: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA,WSXGA, WUXGA
- Supports all latest HDMI digital audio format pass through including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
- Maximum HDMI Cable Input/Output Distance 50ft
- Maximum twisted pair output Distance 165ft @1080p (optional repeater is available to add an additional 165ft (Model: AT-PROHD-RP)
- Twister Pair Type: CAT5/6/7 (568B termination)
- Power Consumption: Each Main Unit: 35watts (Max); Receiver Unit 100 milliwatts (Max)
- Dimensions (Inch): Each Main Unit:18.89L×11W×5.5H Receiver:3.3L×1.8W×0.8H
- Dimensions (mm): Each Main Unit: 480x280x140 Receiver: 84Lx46Wx20H
- Net Weight: Each Main Unit: 7.6 LB; Receiver Unit: 0.6LB
- Net Weight: Each Main Unit: 3.44kg; Receiver Unit: 0.27kg
- U Dimensions: Without faceplate 3 1/2U; With Faceplate 4U for each PROHD88M
Bundle Package Includes:
- 2 x AT-PROHD88M-SR
- 16 x IR emitter cables (marked IR TX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 2x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 2 x USB to RS232 cable
- 2 x 12VDC universal power supply. (UL Listed)
- 2 x pair rack mounting ears.
- 2 x IR remote.
- 16 x Receiver Units AT-PROHD88M-R
- 16 x IR receiver cables (marked IR RX) NOT UTILIZED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 16 x 5VDC power supply
- 16 x rack mounting brackets
- 1 x Operating instructions
- 1 x CD with RS