Please NOTE: This listing is for B-Stock item. It means that this unit was refurbished by manufacturer and holds full manufacturer warranty, however it may have scratches, signs of wear and tear or come not in original box.
Atlona HDMI 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher over CAT5e/6/7
With the latest and more affordable HDBaseT-Lite technology, extend HDMI sources up to 230ft at 1080p or 1920x1200. The Atlona HDMI 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher allows for effortless control of up to 8 devices through IR remote control, RS-232, 3rd party IR control box and the front panel. With a built in loop out S/PDIF port send audio to an AVR or Distribution Amp. To ensure all audio passes through, the 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher supports all Lossy and Lossless formats of Dolby and DTS over HDMI.
Go Further with More
- Extend your audio/visual experience up to 230ft. HDBaseT-Lite technology allows you to send IR, RS-232, video (up to 1080p or 1920x1200) and audio (all Lossy and Lossless formats) signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Digital Audio Loop-Out
- With a built in source S/PDIF loop out send your audio to an AVR or Amplifier for easy audio distribution. Compatible with LPCM 2Channel, Dolby 2.0, Dobly Digital 5.1, and DTS 5.1.
- Compatible with all 3rd party controllers and IR remote controls, get bi-directional control from the RS-232 and IR ports. With a 3rd party control box send commands to any in zone display or use an IR remote to control any source.
No Device Left Behind
- Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with 4 programmable EDID memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
- Powers compatible receivers over CAT cable (PoE)
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears, IR remote
- AT-PRO3HDREC - Atlona PRO3HD receiver with Bi-Directional IR and RS-232
- **Preferred for full functionality**
- AT-HDRX - Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over single CAT5e/6/7
- AT-HDRX-IR - Atlona HDBaseT-Lite Receiver over single CAT5e/6/7 w/Bi-Directional IR
| Bandwith || 6.75Gbps || Power Consumption || 60W |
| Video || Video: up to 1080p@60Hz Vesa: up to 1920x1200 || Dimensions (H x W x D) || 1.69 x 17.13 x 10 (inch) 42.93 x 435.10 x 254 (mm) |
| Audio || passes through up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio || Weight || 7lbs 3.18kg |
| Distance || 230ft @ 1080p over CAT6a/7 197ft @ 1080p over CAT5e/6 || Operating Temperature || 32°F to 104°F 0°C to 40°C |
| Rack Size || 1U || Storage Temperature || -4°F to 140°F -20°C to 60°C |
• Utilizing the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology the PRO3HD44M allows you to send IR, RS-232, video and audio signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable. • Compatible with all 3rd party controllers and IR remote controls, get bidirectional control from the RS-232 and IR ports. With a 3rd party control box send commands to any in zone display or use an IR remote to control any source. • 4 programmable EDID memory presets to enable faster switching times. • With the new PoE (power over Category Cable) feature there's no need for a power source for your receiver; simply connect your receiver to the CAT5e/6/7 output on the PRO3HD44M Matrix to power on • Built in S/PDIF loop out to send your audio to an AVR or Amplifier. (all audio up to Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS 5.1
| QTY || Item |
| 1 || AT-PRO3HD44M |
| 1 || 24V DC power supply adaptor |
| 1 || IR receiver module |
| 5 || IR emitter |
| 1 || Remote control |
| 1 || User manual |