Extends IR, RS-232, audio and video content between sources and displays when used in tandem with a PRO2HD matrix switchers. With pass through support of up to 1080p or 1920x1200, 3D, 2Channel and Multi-channel audio, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Category Cable allows almost any audio/visual system set up to be used.
Eliminate Wall Power Runs
- Reduce install time and complexity by powering the HDREC via the display's USB ports using the optional Atlona USB-to-5V DC Power Adapter ( AT-PWUSB-L ).
- Extend IR, RS-232, audio and visual content up to 330ft/100m (@ 1080p) over a single high quality CAT5e/6/7 cable.
High Digital Performance
- Pass through resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 and audio formats from Lossy to Lossless multi-channel audio. Includes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and 3D signals.
- RS-232 and IR ports allow for bidirectional control of not just the Matrix but the in zone displays. In addition with both an IR IN port and an IR OUT port send or receive commands through an IR remote control or 3rd party IR controller for all connected devices.
- 1 x AT-PROHDREC
- 1 x 5V/2.6A Universal DC adaptor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x IR 3.5mm Receiver
- 1 x IR 3.5mm Emitter
- 1 x 3.5mm RS-232 to 9pin RS-232 adaptor
- 1 x User Manual