Atlona AT-PC41A is a high performance VGA switcher with remote. Simply press a button on the remote you can select your desired VGA source to be routed to a display. Switcher is tested to guarantee resolution up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080p without signal degradation. Atlona AT-PC41A is also equipped with analog audio connections to transfer audio signal from either source to a display or audio receiver.
Installs in seconds. Connect all the video sources to any of the inputs on the switch and connect the output cable to the display. Use a remote control or buttons on the front panel to switch video inputs. We recommend using high quality vga cables for the best signal transfer.
- LED indicators, tells you which input is currently active
- IR remote control.
- Supports high resolution input:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA (1920x1200), &
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
- Bandwidth: 650MHz.
- Plug and play, easy to install and operate.
- Built-in advance circuit ensures a smooth transition when switching from one PC/HD source into another.
- RS-232 interface allows control from a distant device.
- Audio format: L/R analog.
- Atlona 4x1 VGA Switcher w/Analog Audio
- IR Remote control
- 5V Universal Power Supply ( 110/220v )
- Serial cable
- 3ft Mini Audio Cable
- User's Manual