Atlona Professional Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier with 3 Inputs (2 x Stereo, 1 x MIC)
The Atlona AT-PA100 is a Professional Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier with 3 Inputs (2 x Stereo, 1 x MIC). The PC100 is based on the digital amplification circuit (Class-D) and allows to work in either Stereo mode 2x20w or in Bridge mode (Mono) at 1x40W. The Atlona amplifier has a built-in EQ control to allow users the ability to adjust Bass and Treble and also mix Mic signal. In addition to all the above, Atlona had added an RS232 control, which is very useful for any commercial applications where a 3rd party control system is being used.
Note: User can choose to purchase an optional IR Remote Control: AT-PA1-IR
- Commercial Class-D Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier
- 2x20Watt @ 4Ohm or 1x40Watt @ 8Ohm, amplifier could be used to amplifier 2 speakers or one speaker when in Bridge mode.
- Dual-Mono Ability. Mono could be shared between 2 speakers at a higher impedance.
- Microphone mixer function. The microphone can be mixed with line audio output, and separately controllable.
- Two stereo audio inputs and one Microphone input, switchable by front panel buttons or RS232.
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by front panel buttons or RS232, which makes it a perfect device for any commercial application where a 3rd party control system is used.
- Line audio output, with volume control.
- RS232 control ability includes feedbacks which will allow control panel to know whether the certain change was made or not.
- Antistatic case design: providing good protection for long-term and intermittent performance.
- Internal international power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz) for worldwide compatibility.
- Fast switching speed.
- Optional IR Remote Control AT-PA1-IR
- LED indicator, for power and input status.
- Input: 2 x Stereo Audio, 1 x Mic
- Input Connector: 2 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm, 1 x 6.5mm (Mic)
- Input Impedance: >10KΩ
- Audio Output
- Output: 1 Amplifier, 1 stereo audio
- Output Connector: 1x3.5mm jack, 1xPhoenix connector, 4 pole
- Output Impedance: 50Ω/stereo, 4~8Ω/Amplifier
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- SNR: 80 dB at maximum output
- CMRR: >70dB@20Hz~20KHz
- Bandwidth: 20Hz ~ 25KHz
- Power Output: 20 Watts X 2 (4 Ohms)
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female connector
- Power Supply: 24V (Universal 110/240V)
- Optional IR Remote Control: AT-PA1-IR
3 Years parts and labor