The highly-efficient OmniStream 521 (AT-OMNI-
521) made by Atlona is a top quality networked AV
decoder for an OmniStream-encoded video stream up to UHD @
60 Hz and HDR. This excellent unit also supports embedded
audio and RS-232 or IR control pass- through. The AT-OMNI-
521 is an HDCP 2.2 compliant unit, an ideal Decoder for the
latest as well as emerging UHD and HDR displays. A member
of the OmniStream R-Type Series, this uniquely designed
unit offers for high performance while providing flexible
distribution of AV over Gigabit Ethernet used in
applications used for residential or light commercial
centers. Featuring SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless compression
with pristine quality video and quality graphics
performance, this fantastic unit is useful in demanding
applications like gaming with it's extremely low, sub-frame
latency from "encode to decode." The OmniStream 521 decoder
also features an HDMI output, high-performance upscaling
and downscaling, different aspect ratio control, and video
wall processing, with an included presentation enhancement,
features such as insertion of logo and scrolling on-screen
text making it hassle-free to use and offers users an
excellent user experience.
AV decoder for HDMI up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded
audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through
- Receives video, audio, and control from OmniStream 512
encoders, together or streamed from separate network
- Allows wide-ranging versatility for residential and
light commercial integrators to design systems to specific
Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Compatibility with new and emerging UHD and HDR-capable
sources and displays, without being limited to HDR10 @ 24
- Support for HDR10, HLG, and other formats will be added
in future firmware updates.
SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless video compression
- Broadcast-quality, light video compression with
absolutely minimal, sub-frame latency from encode to
- Ensures pristine-quality video and graphics
performance, and is ideal for gaming and other applications
High-performance upscaling and
- Preserves visual detail in motion video and graphics
- Optimizes compatibility between destination devices
with a variety of resolutions, such as a mix of UHD and
Video wall processing
- Present source content on display arrays of any size,
with processing options for aspect ratio, display
orientation, and more.
- Enables cost-effective video walls in a variety of
light commercial environments such as bars, retail, and
Enhance AV presentations with visual
- Display messages as scrolling text, overlay a company
logo, or present a full-screen image.
- Integration-friendly features ideal for a wide range of
light commercial applications.
Simplify integration with plug-and-play network
- Streamline system setup by using Atlona Certified
Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco, Luxul,
- Saves installation time and costs without the need to
manually configure a network switch.
Award-winning 10 year limited product
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance
in residential and commercial systems.
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence.