- 3×2 matrix switcher with unrestricted matrix switching
- Selectable AV switching modes
- Supports HDR formats as well as 4K/UHD capable @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Allows selectable 4K to 1080 downscaling
- Promotes Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Supports Audio de-embedding
A highly professional 3×2 matrix switcher, the Atlona AT-OME-SW32 is a distinct device featuring an excellent HDMI and USB-C inputs and HDMI outputs. As a member of the Omega™ Series, this unit makes it convenient to integrate modern AV communications and production devices.
The OME-SW32 is an HDCP 2.2 compliant unit, and it utilizes USB-C input for easy AV interfacing with Chromebook™, Mac®, and Windows® PCs, and uses the same for smartphones and tablets. It allows 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates as much as 18 Gbps. Also, when one of the HDMI outputs has a connection with an HD sink, it supports perfect 4K downscaling to 1080 @ 60, 30, and 24 Hz without distortion of the quality.
Compatible with a wide range of applications, the OME-SW32 can be configured to specific switching modes. Possible switching mode options include the default mirrored outputs, one of the outputs fixed to an input, or an unrestricted matrix switching.
Minimal, Flexible Matrix Switcher with Integrated AV System Automation
The flexible OME-SW32 is intended for under-table mounting in meeting spaces, to serve applications with close displays, video conferencing, interfacing with OmniStream integrated AV frameworks, optional switching into a bigger AV framework, and the sky is the limit from there. For extra integration ease, the OME-SW32 highlights programmed input option, programmed display control, adjusted sound de-inserting (connected to one of the HDMI inputs), control using TCP/IP and RS-232, and remote administration with Atlona Management System (AMS).
Programmed Display Control
The OME-SW32 gives control to a screen through CEC*, without the requirement for a different control framework. This disentangles framework outline and incorporation while diminishing expenses. With programmed display control, the OME-SW32 can trigger a presentation to control on consequently at whatever point a workstation or other gadget is connected. Toward the finish of the performance, when the moderator disengages the PC, the OME-SW32 powers the presentation to control and power off. The simplicity of moderator connection with the framework and the reserve funds acquired via programmed display shutdown give a considerable degree of profitability. An outer control framework can likewise activate the OME-SW32's excellent display control capacity.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not ensure the compatibility of CEC with all televisions. We can affirm appropriate connection activity with numerous models of Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Innumerable producers don't bolster the CEC "off" order when sent from a source, and more seasoned TVs utilize restrictive directions. Atlona supports those TVs that pursue CEC direction structure from HDMI 1.2a and bolster the "off" order when issued by a source. We urge any merchant to get assessment item from Atlona preliminary to planning a framework around this control innovation or be set up to utilize different techniques to control their showcases if Atlona CEC isn't perfect with the introduced displays.
Contingent upon the chosen selection mode, the OME-SW32 naturally selects an information source dependent on the discovery of the 5-volt HPD (hot plug detect) signal, and also compelling video. This guarantees stable auto-switching task for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort connectors, and different gadgets that dependably keep up the HPD line at the 5-volts "high" state, however, may not be conveying compelling video.
• Meeting rooms with dual displays – The OME-SW32 is conservative and effortlessly installs under a gathering table. The matrixed, double HDMI yields can specifically transmit into two-level board displays one next to the other. With the OME-SW32 introduced underneath the table, the accessible Pocket™ 3H (AT-PKT-3H) gives convenient tabletop AV link access for simple BYOD network.
• Conference rooms and classrooms – at least one OME-SW32 units can be coordinated with a bigger AV switcher or matrix switcher.
• Multi-room AV distribution frameworks – This smaller network switcher is additionally perfect for limited changing into or out of a central AV conveyance framework, for example, OmniStream™.
• Videoconferencing framework overhaul – The OME-SW32 can give a savvy refresh to a current system, including 4K/60 ability with down-transformation to 1080p for the codec.